His work over the last decades in the industry brought Edwin Voskuilen esteemed recognition.
In the position as CEO, Mann & Hummel Hydromation, Tongeren Belgium (05/2007 - 03/2009)
- “During the time I worked for Edwin he impressed me in a positive way with his “down to earth” logic and ability to see through complex matters quickly. He was an enthusiastic CEO willing to listen to logical arguments and consider alternatives; furthermore as a coach he was a good motivator. I would recommend Edwin anytime!"
Jan Kempeneers, C.O.O., Mann & Hummel Hydromation N.V., reported to Edwin at M+H Hydromation
- “Edwin Voskuilen has a strong expertise in solving problems on a short term basis, especially when it comes to typical Finance & Controlling issues. Furthermore, as CEO, process improvements and efficiency improving programs are strong points in his capacity to trigger EBIT effects. Great experience to work with him!
Andreas Hart, Division Management, Fencing & Security CRH Germany, worked directly with Edwin at M & H Hydromation
In the position as Finance Director, Cogent Laminations, Sachsenheim Germany (07/2002 - 06/2006)
- “Hat durch professionelles Einführen von BAB, Forecasting, Keykennzahlen und dazugehöriges Controlling Ergebnisse und Schwachstellen transparent gemacht, aufgedeckt und auf Veränderungen/Verbesserungen hingewirkt. Behielt auch in kritischen und hektischen Situationen die Übersicht und strahlte auch unter Druck Ruhe aus.
War als Kollege stets einwandfrei, hilfsbereit und teamorientiert.
Andreas Stockinger, Werksleiter Deutschland, Kienle & Spiess GmbH, worked directly with Edwin
- “Edwin Voskuilen hat eigenständig und zielbewusst die komplexen Anforderungen seiner Position stets zur vollsten Zufriedenheit erfüllt. Sowohl sein fundiertes Fachwissen als auch seine situationsangepasste Führungskompetenz zeichneten ihn in dieser Position aus. Sein persönliches Engagement und seine Arbeitsergebnisse übertrafen immer die Erwartungen, Herr Voskuilen zeichnete sich durch eine hohe soziale Kompetenz aus, er war sowohl von seinen Kollegen als auch von seinen Mitarbeitern voll respektiert und gleichermaßen anerkannt.
Peter Zschernack, Geschäftsführer, Dr. Bausch, managed Edwin at Cogent Laminations, Sachsenheim Germany
- "Edwin is a highly professional, hard working manager. He did his job with passion and expertise, his performance was outstanding. He was a great colleague, who delivers on time und supported me also beside the standard job roles.I always enjoyed working in a team with Edwin and I would be very happy to join him once again.”
Jörg Klatt, Senior Professional in Production, Logistics and Purchasing, worked directly with Edwin at Cogent Laminations, Sachsenheim Germany
In the position as Chief Financial Officer, BuyForMetals NV, Brussels Belgium (06/2001 – 06/2002)
- "I know Edwin as a hands on manager with a good view for business objectives. He also showed a good understanding of the role IT can play in meeting those business objectives. He is straight and fair, open and honest in his feedback. It was a real pleasure to work with him."
Gerard van Hal, Solution Lead Sales & Marketing at Tata Steel, worked indirectly for Edwin at BuyForMetals NV, Brussels Belgium
In the position as Finance Director, Corus Building Systems GmbH, Koblenz Germany (5/1997 – 6/2001)
- "I worked together with Edwin for almost 3 years. During this period, we started to introduce new products across the entire business unit. Edwin has always been a very reliable and competent person and his remarks/thoughts both in technical and commercial matters was highly appreciated and accepted within our team."
Dr. Christian Flertmann, MD, Eurosafe Solutions GmbH, worked directly with Edwin at Corus Building Systems GmbH, Koblenz Germany